Looking to celebrate Valentine's Day in Downtown Indy with your significant other, Galentine, or meet someone new? Whether you want a cozy romantic celebration or fun-filled activities, the city is bustling with Valentine’s Day spirits in the air, and we have recommendations.
Check out these themed events in Downtown Indy.
With local businesses hosting social, art, and music events, there is something for everyone!
- Get your squad together for a night of Girl Power at Punch Bowl Social Indy! Get ready for DJ beats, throwback board games, & cocktails.
- Support Indianapolis’ first all queer artisan pop-up market. This is Indy Gay Market’s annual event celebrating queer love and artistry at the AMP.
- Get ready for a heart-racing Valentine's Speed Date & Brunch, where you'll mingle, connect, and indulge in delicious food! Ages 25-40
- Celebrate love and make beautiful art whether you’re a beginner or an expert painter.
- Open to all ages and all skill sets! Each painter will get to pick from 10 different Galentine’s / Valentine’s day themes to paint from. Each painting can be customized/changed in any way you desire. There will be individual painting themes and a few partner painting themes.
- Join for a romantic evening filled with love, delicious food, enchanting music, and the sweetest butterfly kisses on Valentine's Day!
- Sip wine and spill secrets with your girl gang at Great Legs Wine Bar inside The Garage Food Hall. You can also experience an intimate comedy show brought to you by Let's Comedy.
Things To Do
Love in Every Moment: Embrace the fun together!
- Visit the Indianapolis Museum of Art at Newfields and see the iconic LOVE sculpture with the one you love.
- Love is not so scary, right? Unless you take your date to Love Is Blind at The Thirteenth Hour Haunted Attraction.
- Show off your bowling skills to impress at Fountain Square Theatre Buildings Action Duckpin Bowl & Atomic Bowl Duckpin.
For more things to do, click here.
Let’s keep it simple. Good food is a win any day and there are no shortages of great spots in the city to celebrate.
- Enjoy a four or six-course tasting menu with ingredients from local farmers, local vendors, and an in-house hydroponic wall of greens at Vida.
- Bluebeard is an award-winning restaurant for people with an appetite for adventure.
- Experience authentic Thai food and amazing drinks in a vibey atmosphere.
For more restaurants, click here.
Room For Dessert?
Keep it sweet with these local spots.
- These aesthetic pastries belong in an art gallery.
- Indulge in photo-worthy decor, over-the-top entrees, legendary desserts, and Sugar Factory’s signature retail store with hundreds of candy options.
- Savor all things chocolate at this cafe on the Circle.
For more sweet treat spots, click here.