Elevated Experiences for Discerning Tastes
You enjoy the finer things in life. Well-versed in food, wine, and the arts, you can speak the language of luxury. Your friends are always calling you for recommendations on where to stay, what to eat, and which shows to see. Sophisticated and worldly, you’re a seasoned traveler, a bon vivant who has mastered the art of living well.
A Campus Of Extraordinary Art, History And Beauty
- Home of the original Robert Indiana LOVE sculpture and the nation’s largest single-day art fair, Penrod.
- 26-acres of gardens designed by Percival Gallagher.
- 10th-largest encyclopedic art museum in the country.
Cake, Cookies, Truffles & More
Indiana Historical Society
- Hoosier native Cole Porter was the king of Broadway in the 40s and 50s and composed many American classic musicals.
- Get to know Eva Kor, Holocaust survivor and a beacon of hope and forgiveness.
A Tasty Start To Any Day
From locally roasted coffee, to red velvet pancakes, to boozy breakfast cocktails, we know brunch is an important part of every quality weekend. Follow along as we share our favorite spots – including some knock-your-socks-off cinnamon toast.
A Speakeasy Experience
- Transport through time and sip your favorite cocktail in an intimate setting
- Experience top name musical theater actors, Broadway stars, and Tony Award nominees
Abbi Merris, Bluebeard, Recognized In 2023
- Abbi Merris is recognized as a Semifinalist for Best Chef: Great Lakes for the 2023 James Beard Awards.
- Merris has put Bluebeard at the forefront of the Indy's dining experience, creating an expression of culinary excellence with worldly influence.
Urban Winery And Luxury Tasting Rooms
Locals Voted For Their Favorites
Dine your way through Indy, checking off our top 25 restaurants, as voted by Indy locals. From fancy steakhouses to drive-in diners and ethnic eateries, here’s where you’ll find unique dishes only found here.