Things Every Foodie Should Do in Indy
When you travel your day always begins and ends with a good meal. You value the authentic experience a meal provides - the process, the artistry, the connection to a place and a culture.
Your dinner plate is the stage and the kitchen provides the drama. You’re a foodie. Follow along as we share the best of Indy’s culinary happenings.
A Tasty Start to Any Day
From locally roasted coffee, to red velvet pancakes, to boozy breakfast cocktails, we know brunch is an important part of every quality weekend. Follow along as we share our favorite spots – including some knock-your-socks-off cinnamon toast.
Abbi Merris, Bluebeard, Recognized in 2023
- Abbi Merris is recognized as a Semifinalist for Best Chef: Great Lakes for the 2023 James Beard Awards.
- Merris has put Bluebeard at the forefront of the Indy's dining experience, creating an expression of culinary excellence with classic influence.
Local Flavors, Please.
- Taste your way through Indy's best beers, spirits, and wines while earning rewards with the Indy Craft Pass.
- Tour Indy’s craft breweries with the Indy Brew Bus or make a reservation on the Handlebar to enjoy a beverage (or two, or three) while pedaling with friends.
Indy's Iconic Dining Establishment
Indy's International Marketplace
- A thriving immigrant community has proudly brought their authentic cuisines to Indy’s near northwest side.
- Discover the flavors, spices, and unique dishes of Ethiopia, India, the Middle East, Peru, Japan, and many more.
- The New York Times declared that it’s “Where the World Comes to Eat.”
"The Pleasure to Delight Others."
As the newest addition to locally-based Cunningham Restaurant Group, Modita takes meaning from its name, "the pleasure to delight others." This Asian-inspired fine eatery, located in Bottleworks Hotel, delves into Asian dining culture and the pageantry of celebrating food with others.
See Executive Chef Arianne Holsapple in action here.