CHECK-WORTHY INDY ADVENTURES
Life is short and you want to experience everything it has to offer. Your goals mirror your passions and travel is your ticket to achieving them. You seek to live in the moment, but you know the most important question when it comes to travel is “What’s next?” Follow along as we share only-in-Indy thrills for your next ultimate bucket list getaway.
Eight Attractions for One Low Price
- With so many attractions to see, why limit yourself to one? The Indy Attraction Pass offers the opportunity to maximize your experience at a budget-friendly price.
- Choose a 1-day pass (starting at $39) or 3-day pass (starting at $65) to access eight of Indy's most iconic attractions.
- Only place in the Midwest where you can get in-water with dolphins.
- Help feed the dolphins and interact using hand signals.
- Other animal encounters include artwork made by elephants, rhinos, and penguins.
Take Off At The Children’s Museum
- The only place on Earth to get a feel for what life on the International Space Station is really like.
- The original Sulu himself, George Takei, will is the voice of a film and immersive sound and light show, featuring the escape pod movie prop used in the film Star Trek: Beyond.
St. Elmo Steak House's Shrimp Cocktail
- It is the world’s spiciest dish as proclaimed by the Travel Channel, and is known to make grown men cry.
- The landmark restaurant, founded in 1902, is synonymous with Indianapolis and serves up a must-try signature cocktail known as the Elmo Cola.
Vintage Bowling & Swing Dancing
- Bowl like the old pros with restored 1930s era duckpin bowling (tip: try your skill at the vintage billiard table).
- Jump, jive and wail with Friday night swing dancing in the historic theatre, complete with a live band.
A Bird's Eye View Of The City
- Experience Indy’s most iconic monument at the physical and spiritial heart of Indianapolis.
- Climb 330 steps (or take the elevator for $1) to top of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument observation deck.
The Children's Museum Of Indianapolis
- Be awestruck by the scale of the world’s largest permanent Dale Chihuly installation, Fireworks of Glass.
- Follow the ramp around this five-story-high installation.
Dine With A Legend
- Bobby Plump’s famous shot in 1954 won the game for Milan and inspired the movie Hoosiers.
- His bar and grill is famous for making the ultimate breaded tenderloin, an oversized sandwich that is an Indiana staple.