Explore the Best of Life in the City
With friends old and new, you’ve traveled by foot, bike, and train to see the world. Yelp is your guidebook and Instagram your photo album. You’ve stayed in AirBnB’s and Airstreams – and everything in between. You value knowledge, free WiFi, and authentic experiences above all, eating where the locals eat and shopping where they shop. Backpack in tow and smartphone in hand, you’re an urban adventurer.
Score Discounted Hotel Deals for Indiana Residents
- A three-day weekend is a gift, and we want you to make the most of it.
- From the BUTTER Fine Art Fair, to outdoor exploration, the Circle City is bursting with fun this Labor Day weekend.
- Plus, we're offering discounts at our downtown hotels with rates starting at $109/night.
Nation's Largest Urban State Park
Art Deco Restoration
- 140-key boutique hotel weaves historic architectural features with modern amenities and occupies top two floors of the former Coca-Cola Bottling Works.
- Bottleworks District includes a The Garage Food Hall, Living Room Movie Theatre, Pins Mechanical for bowling and entertainment, Woodhouse Day Spa, and more.
A Hip and Historic Neighborhood
- Try your hand at duckpin bowling at the historic Fountain Square Theatre Building, or put on your dancing shoes for ballroom dancing.
- Explore the Murphy Art Center which houses multiple galleries, artist studios, and the Hi-Fi, one of Indy's premier concert venues.
Connecting Downtown Neighborhoods
- The Trail is eight miles long, consisting of biking and walk/run paths that lead to downtown’s unique neighborhoods and connecting to the popular Monon Trail.
- Named the biggest and boldest step by any American city by People for Public Spaces, the trail showcases $2 million of public art, such as Anne Dancing and Poet’s Place.
The Flower Boys Indy
- Add some color to your Indy visit by creating your own custom flower bouquet.
- This Fountain-Fletcher florist gives you the opportunity to pick and choose from hundreds of blooms.
- Grab a vase, or take home your masterpiece bundled in paper.
- Reserve a table or even sign up for a Flower Boys Team Member-led floral class.
Local Flavors, Please.
Best Of New And Old Come Together
- Breathtaking view of the American Legion Mall from the fifth floor.
- Named one of the 10 Most Beautiful Libraries in the United States by Mental Floss.
- Major addition married a modern structure with original neoclassical building.
Five Spots To Get Outside
Food, Beer, And Indy Culture
- 30+ local artisan vendors selling a variety of ethnic foods, fresh produce, meats and retail treasures.
- Voted #1 historic public food market in the U.S. by Country Living.
- First opened in 1886, the Indianapolis City Market offers tours of its Romanesque underground catacombs.