Why Work at Visit Indy
Visit Indy is a great place to work—just ask any of our employees! Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis we are a group of energetic, driven people committed to promoting the city of Indianapolis….and that has never been easier.
We are dedicated to high-quality work and service to our clients and partners; and therefore, we must continue to identify and hire bright and energetic people who are committed to hard-work, client service, and doing things right. Our employees contributed to us being named one of the "Best Places to Work in Indiana" every year since 2016.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Health Care/Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- 401k plan with a generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides 24/7 access to resources for child/elder care, financial/legal assistance, counseling, and pet care
Your Work/Life Balance:
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Convenient, free parking
- Community service and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite dry cleaning pick-up and delivery
If you have ever felt the energy of Indianapolis during any of its spectacular events, then you’ve experienced the culture at Visit Indy. We believe that everyone has something valuable to contribute and focus our efforts on being productive, positive, and progressive. Our culture is like none other…and that’s why our employees love it here.
Want to be part of the Visit Indy team? To explore our current career opportunities simply click on the link below: