Indiana State Fairgrounds
Every August, it's One of America's Great State Fairs. The Rest of the Year, it can be Practically Anything.
The Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center offers modern event facilities in a historical setting. The Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center first opened in 1892 and has hosted more than 115 Indiana State Fairs. In 1990, the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center began its present existence as a year-round events center. Since that time, many of the venues have undergone renovations and upgrades. The Indiana State Fairgrounds is a great site for conventions, consumer shows, conferences, sports, concerts, fairs, exhibitions, meetings, weddings, banquets and retreats.
Laid out over 250 acres, the Indiana State Fairgrounds & Event Center is home to more than 1,000,000 square feet of event space and offers the most flexible event venues in the state of Indiana.
- 4-H Exhibit Hall and Auditorium – The 21,300-sq.-ft. building is a three-story venue featuring exhibit hall, auditorium, and meeting or dorm space.
- Agriculture Horticulture Building – The 43,000-sq.-ft. Ag/Horg building is a great space for consumer and trade shows, but can also easily adapt to host banquets and seminars.
- Blue Ribbon Pavilion – The 69,000-sq.-ft. pavilion can be transformed for a variety of events including consumer, exhibit, trade, and agriculture shows, or a banquet, seminar, or concert.
- Centennial Hall – Centennial Hall is a unique three-floor space that can be used for exhibit and trade shows, or it can be set up to host banquets, seminars, and retreats. Additionally, this venue is part of the 4-H complex.
- Champions Pavilion – The 66,500-sq.-ft. pavilion can be transformed for a variety of events including consumer, exhibit, trade, and agriculture shows or a banquet, seminar, or concert.
- Indiana Farmers Coliseum – The building can accommodate intimate gatherings of 30-200 people, or you can have the freedom to craft the layout of the venue to hold upwards of 5,000 people. Equipped with in-house catering services, you can create a unique culinary experience from simple box lunches to elegant, formal meals.
- Discovery Hall – The 9,430-sq.-ft. hall is a great venue for retreats, banquet events, seminars, and meetings. As the dedicated conference center of the ISF, this venue has a lot to offer.
- Exposition Hall – The 74,000-sq.-ft. hall can be used for a variety of events including consumer, exhibit, and trade shows. The venue can also be transformed for large banquets, seminars, and concerts.
- Farm Bureau Building – The 15,000-sq.-ft. building is one of the most diverse venues at the fairgrounds. The venue has three event spaces: auditorium, banquet hall, and exhibit hall. The flexibility of the venue is ideal for small exhibit shows, banquet events, seminars, meetings, and events needing a built-in stage.
- Grand Hall – The 8,000-sq.-ft. hall is a great venue for small exhibit shows, banquet events, seminars, meetings, and weddings.
- Harvest Pavilion – The 18,000-sq.-ft. pavilion is a great venue for small- to medium-sized exhibit and trade shows, banquet events, seminars, and meetings.
- Normandy Barn – The barn offers a unique event space ideal for meetings, weddings, and special events.
- Northwest Pavilion – The 31,800-sq.-ft. pavilion is an ideal venue for agriculture shows as well as smaller exhibit and trade shows.
- Pop Weaver Youth Pavilion – The 29,000-sq.-ft. Pop Weaver Youth Arena was added to the fairgrounds list of venues in 2016. Predominantly used for hockey September-March, this space is great for consumer and trade shows during the off season.
- South Pavilion – The 104,000-sq.-ft. pavilion is an ideal location for agriculture, consumer, exhibit, and trade shows. The venue can be utilized as one continuous event space or be divided into halls to meet your event needs.
- Southwest Pavilion – The 9,000-sq.-ft. pavilion is a great venue for events needing a smaller space. This venue is ideal for banquets, receptions, and meetings.
- West Pavilion – Home to some of the most prestigious consumer and trade shows in Indianapolis.
- Covered Bridge – The 1,750-sq.-ft. covered bridge offers event space ideal for weddings and special events interested in an outdoor location.
- Hoosier Lottery Grandstand – The grandstand, located on the one-mile Track of Champions, offers a covered seating pavilion with a seating capacity of 13,921. This venue is great for motor sports and other spectator events utilizing the track and creates an ideal setting for events requiring an open stage, such as cheer and dance competitions.
NEW IN 2023 - INDIANA FARM BUREAU FALL CREEK PAVILION
This new $50 million, 197,000 square foot, multiuse facility will replace the almost century-old Swine Barn at the Indiana State Fairgrounds and Event Center.