Indianapolis Spring Break Trip Ideas
Your Getaway Guide to the Circle City
Eight Attractions for One Low Price
- With so many attractions to see, why limit yourself to one? The Indy Attraction Pass offers the opportunity to maximize your experience at a budget-friendly price.
- Choose a 1-day pass (starting at $44) or 3-day pass (starting at $65) to access eight of Indy's most iconic attractions.
- 16 days of fun activities all around the Indianapolis Zoo.
- The Bicentennial Pavilion will be buzzing with live music and dancing, along with spring-centric art and fun activities.
- Inside the Bee Study, see how beekeepers care for honey bees and learn all about these and other important pollinators.
- Special programming begins March 21 and runs through April 14.
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
- Learn about the important role emotions, memory, and imagination play in our everyday lives.
- Fun-filled interactive experiences focus on the five emotions featured in the film—Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear.
- Learn to recognize emotions and explore ways that we express and manage our own emotions.
The Children's Museum Of Indianapolis
- 12 outside sports experiences and three indoor exhibits encompassing physical fitness and awe-inspiring sports history.
- Run, drive, jump, putt, and play while learning how to stay happy, healthy, and safe.
- Opening March 16.
Clowes Memorial Hall of Butler University
- Set on a Greek island paradise where the sun always shines, a tale of love, friendship, and identity is beautifully told through the timeless hits of ABBA.
- For nearly 25 years, people all around the world have fallen in love with the characters, the story, and the music that make MAMMA MIA! the ultimate feel-good show.
- Showing February 27 - March 3
Crowne Plaza at Historic Union Station
- This family-friendly downtown hotel offers the unique opportunity to spend the night in one of 26 authentic Pullman Traincar sleepers, resting on their original tracks.
- Full-size figurines of conductors and guests are around every corner.
- Includes a pool for that Spring Break fun. For more hotels with pools, explore our hotel guide.
- Discover a tribute to the enduring legacy of Native American service in the US armed forces, spanning generations from the American Revolution to the present day.
- Delve into the fascinating reasons behind Native Americans' dedication to military service, showcasing their patriotism, employment opportunities, and deep-rooted cultural traditions.
- Opening March 23
Top Spots To Get Outside
Explore the City
As a first of its kind, the Indianapolis Cultural Trail is a unique, urban eight-mile trail connecting six cultural enclaves and nearly 200 restaurants and 50 attractions.
As Voted on By Indy Locals
We know every memorable trip begins and ends with a great meal. That's why we asked Indy Like a Locals - Indy advocates coming from a diverse background of artists, entrepreneurs, educators, city leaders, and more - to lend their voices to showcase Indy's Best Restaurants.
Read on to explore 40 locally owned restaurants across eight categories that best represent Indianapolis.