Disney on Ice is back in Indy! A favorite show in cities across the nation, Bankers Life Fieldhouse is the perfect venue to host Disney on Ice: Let’s Celebrate. Fans of all ages will attend the shows throughout the Indianapolis run. My children were one-year-olds when they first attended and were captivated and attentive from start to finish.
This performance is different from the other Disney shows Indy has hosted over the years. Let’s Celebrate features a medley of holidays, celebrations and festivities from around the globe with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald and Goofy, friends from Toy Story, and some of the most popular Disney princesses. Tickets are $25 and up for the performances that take place January 20 - 24 with daytime and evening.
Tips for families attending Disney on Ice this January
- Children age one and under may sit in your lap, but everyone else needs their own ticket
- Almost every child in the venue will either be dressed up as their favorite character or wearing other Disney paraphernalia. If you don’t own any Disney attire, you can purchase it at the venue.
- Parking: Find a meter and pay $1.50/hour or park in the attached Bankers Life Fieldhouse (BLFH) Garage. Tip: Park on the roof (uncovered) of the BLFH garage for ½ price.
Where to eat with kids before and after the show
- Old Spaghetti Factory is only about a five minute walk on Georgia Street to Meridian. Expect good sized portions and great prices.
- Scotty’s Brewhouse is a locally grown favorite. Beers, burgers and more are on the menu. The children’s menu has many choices and there are gluten free options.
- Johnny Rockets is located inside Circle Centre Mall and serves burgers & fries and famous milkshakes. This family-friendly establishment generally has very quick service.