In recent years, the tiny house movement has gained increasing attention, as more and more homeowners and home renters have felt drawn to a simpler life. For those who might be intrigued by this clutter-free style of living, there’s a special event coming to Zionsville next month that might be up your alley.
From Dec. 8-10, Tiny Wonderland will inhabit Lion’s Park in Zionsville, with builders from various states displaying tiny houses for visitors to tour and purchase. Presented by Try It Tiny, Tiny Wonderland will allow visitors to explore dozens of tiny houses crafted by some of the best builders in the nation, while also celebrating the holiday season. Tickets range from $10 to $15 (children are free) and ensure admission to all three days of the showcase.
Try It Tiny connects tiny house owners and land owners with short and long-term rental opportunities. The business is a shared-economy platform where Hosts (or property owners) can list their tiny house or land for rent. Guests can rent tiny homes or find private land to park their tiny homes.
At Tiny Wonderland, you can:
- Tour tiny houses decorated in Christmas attire
- Chat with tiny house experts and builders
- Learn about living sustainably and the tiny house movement
- Meet other tiny house enthusiasts
While you're visiting, check out these other fun activities in the village:
- Horse drawn wagon rides, reindeer, and Santa
- Boutique shops & restaurants on the beautiful brick street
- The elf scavenger hunt
- Pick out and take home your Christmas Tree from the Boy Scouts
To purchase tickets, head over to the official Eventbrite page.