It’s been a rough year. Thankfully, Indy’s breweries, distilleries, and wineries are safely opened and eager to serve you. To make it easy, Visit Indy is offering up to 50% off of hotels to Indiana residents. Pick a weekend, book a room, and let the Indy Craft Pass be your guide to exploring the flavors of the city.
Checking off the maximum number of locations over a weekend takes planning. First, you need to make sure you are safe. That includes having a designated driver or transportation plan. It also includes masking when not seated.
Also, consider clustering to maximize your efforts. Here are few ideas:
- Speedway Boogie: Gaze at the majesty of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and hop between Daredevil Brewing, Big Woods Speedway, and nearby Guggman Haus Brewing (built on the former site of Boyle Racing Headquarters).
- Back to College: Hop in for higher education along College Avenue. On one street you can drink with the dogs at Metazoa Brewing, partake on the patio at Sun King Brewing, and sip in the sanctuary at St. Joseph Brewing. Plus, Easley and Peacewater wineries have tasting rooms perfect for pop-in visits. That’s five locations on one street!
- Hit the Square: In the heart of Fountain Square you can easily walk between Upland FSQ and Fountain Square Brewing. A short trip up Virginia Avenue can also net you Hotel Tango Distillery.
- Double-Taps: Pair visits by location. For instance:
- Taxman CityWay is easily access from South Street.
- Four Day Ray and Mashcraft are nearby In Fishers.
- Centerpoint Brewing and 8th Day Distillery are both in the Circle City Industrial Complex.
- Indiana City Brewing and Ash & Elm are just a few blocks away on Washington Street.
Take a weekend to reward yourself for weathering a crazy year. These low hotel rates are only available through September so make a plan and make it happen.