The annual IndyFringe Winter Magic Festival is back in the Circle City for the 6th consecutive year. Once again, the city of Indianapolis welcomes some of the best illusionists, mentalists, mind trippers, and card tricksters the world has to offer in a weekend packed full of adventure.
- What: Indy Fringe Winter Magic Festival
- Where: IndyFringe Basile Theater and Indy Eleven Theater, 719 E. St. Clair Street, 46202
- When: Thursday, January 21 - Sunday January 24, 2015
- Tickets: Adults, $15 / Students & Seniors, $12 / Children (12 and under), $10
- Magic Showcase: $35, $28 for Seniors (65+) & Students
- Magic Lectures: $30, Ages 16+
IndyFringe is proud to present this year’s main attraction: World Champion of Card Magic, Shin Lim, along with two of America’s most noted female magicians, Kayla Drescher and Suzanne. Shin Lim will have daily Showcase of Magic performances while Kayla, Suzanne, and several others bring their talents to the big stage on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Spirits will be high as Jamahl Keyes and Harrison Lampert combine comedy with magic for a delightful experience that could quite literally knock your socks off. If you’re in the mood for some unconventional accolades, look no further than Australian magician, Simon Coronel, for a unique show you’ll never forget.
This showcase provides fun and excitement for all ages and personalities, so bring the whole family! Several of these events sold out in 2015, so don’t miss the chance to experience world championship-caliber magic right in your own backyard! Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office on location.