Calling all adventure seekers! Channel your inner Amazing Race spirit and experience downtown Indy in a whole new way. Indiana Sports Corp’s inaugural Indy Ultimate, presented by the Central Indiana Community Foundation, will have participants facing challenges throughout the urban adventure race on April 30.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect along the six-mile course:
- Give Adam Vinatieri a run for his money and kick a field goal at Lucas Oil Stadium
- Pretend you’re an Indy Eleven forward and kick a goal at Carroll Stadium
- Think you can beat Reggie Miller’s epic 8 points in 9 seconds? Take your shot at a basket on the hardwood floors of Bankers Life Fieldhouse, home of the Indiana Pacers
- Run up, around, and down the Indiana War Memorial steps as fast as you can. Don’t forget to stop at the top and have your Rocky moment!
- Run the bases at Victory Field as you attempt to score a homerun. Three strikes, you’re out! (Actually, you only get one chance per obstacle. So knock it out of the park.)
- Complete the obstacle course with a slack wall, spider webs, and more on the American Legion Mall
In addition to the athletic adventures, the Canal Walk will host activities presented by the Arts Council of Indianapolis. Celebrate your big finish at the after-party at Military Park with a complimentary beer, music, and more.
Don’t miss out on your chance to experience Indy like you never have before. Get up close and personal with some of the best sporting venues and cultural landmarks the city has to offer. Think you have what it takes to #ConquerIndy? Register online today.