The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is a for Indy’s kids to learn and have fun, and on February 27, adults can explore the museum like never before. Here are 7 reasons to attend Museum by Moonlight at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
1. It's the world’s largest children’s museum
Maybe you don’t have children and therefore haven’t been to The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. This is your chance to explore the museum at this 21 and over event with a couple hundred other adults that are kids at heart. There are five floors to explore, so choose your shoes wisely.
2. The food and beverage will be amazing
What’s better than an interactive event for a good cause? An interactive event that boasts an awesome array of restaurant and drink partners. Don’t miss the chance to indulge with:
- The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Indianapolis
- P.F. Chang’s
- Broad Ripple Chip Co.
- Arni’s Restaurant
- Princess Confections Bakery
- Batch No 2 LLC
- Oberweis Dairy
- Louise’s Sweets
- Buca Di Beppo
- The Melting Pot
- Sun King Brewing
- Kolache Factory
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room
3. Exhibits will be open
Not only will you party in a unique venue, you will party in unique exhibits. Don’t miss Dinosphere, Treasures of the Earth, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Secrets of the Sewer, and more.
4. This is an event for a cause
Your ticket purchase supports The Children’s Museum Fund, which supports the museum’s operations, including its free and reduced admission programs, school programs and outreach initiatives, interpretative programs and theatrical productions, and more.
5. Ride a carousel with Indiana ties
Hop on the museum’s carousel complete with animals that were salvaged from the ride that operated in Broad Ripple Park in 1917.
6. You can ride a giant slide, too.
Did I mention it is a chocolate slide? The museum’s 47-foot slide and atrium have been transformed into a Wonka-inspired wonderland featuring a slide themed like a river of chocolate.
7. See the world's largest Chihuly
You won’t want to miss the 43-foot blown glass tower by renowned artist Dale Chihuly. It is one of his largest permanent sculptures and features over 3,200 blown glass pieces.
What you need to know
As you can see, you don’t want to miss this event. Tickets are close to selling out, so get yours today.
When: February 27 from 8 pm to 12 am
Tickets: $75 per person
Included with ticket:
- One complimentary adult beverage
- Food samples from your favorite local restaurants
- Live local entertainment and special museum shows
- Access to the world's largest children's museum, exclusively for adults