If you've followed me even for just a hot minute, you know that saving money is one of my greatest passions in life. A close second would be telling other people how they can save money, too. I mean who doesn’t love to save money?
Each and every time I plan a trip anywhere, I spend hours combing the internet looking for coupons and discounts. In the days and weeks leading up to a visit, I do everything I can to make the most of every penny I spend.
If you’re visiting Indianapolis (or even if you just live here), I have good news. You don’t have to spend hours and hours just to save money. That’s because Visit Indy and Indy Daily Deals has done so much work on your behalf already.
Here is all you need to do:
Go to the Indy Daily Deals page and sign up for the mobile passport. It's 100% free to gain access to all of the money saving deals rounded up there. You simply enter some basic information and shortly thereafter, you receive a text on your phone. Click on the link and you'll be whisked away to offer after offer for all sorts of restaurants, hotels, attractions, and more! It really is that easy.
Here are some of the deals you receive:
While the deals will change from time to time, many of them remain available regularly. Here are some of my favorites:
- $3 Off Admission and 10% Off Your Gift Shop Purchase at the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- $5 Off Arrive & Drive Race at Fastimes Indoor Karting
- 10% Off Zip Line Experience at Go Ape Zipline and Adventure Park
- $5 Off Tickets at the Indiana Repertory Theatre
- Receive $4 Off Regular Season Home Game Tickets for the Indianapolis Indians
- $10.11 Tickets To Home Games of the Indy Eleven
- $2 Off Admission at the Indianapolis Zoo
- 5-20% Off Select Hotels including Fairfield, Best Western, Sheraton, the Charles Davis Mansion, and more
- $4 Off Any Large or XL Pizza, Sack of Stix, & Two Drinks + $2 Off When You Order 2 Large or XL Pizzas at HotBox Pizza
- 15% Off Your Meal at Conner's Kitchen + Bar, High Velocity, or OP Italian Indy