Join us for the 32nd running year of the Heartland International Film Festival! You can’t (and won’t be able to) look away!
The Heartland International Film Festival was named one of the 25 Coolest Film Festivals in the World for 2023 by the MovieMaker Magazine and has consistently been on the 50 Best Film Festivals Worth the Entry Free.
This year, they have 120+ mesmerizing movies coming from around the world, and they look great and enticing for many different groups and audiences. Featuring anything from “A Hard Day’s Night” showcasing two “typical” days in the life of The Beatles; to “Black Barbie” diving into how Black women can elevate their stories and voices; a comedy named “Big Boys”; to “The Bright Path: The Johnny Bright Story” a story of American Johnny Bright who changed college football forever, and more. You won’t want to miss out on this monumental event right here in Indy.
You can watch any of these films from the comfort of your home through the online streaming in the US through October 5-15 or at any of their other five locations. The in-person locations include:
- Newfields in The Toby Theater
- Living Room Theaters-Art Deco theater near the vibrant Bottleworks District and Mass Ave
- The Landmark Glendale 12 theater
- The Kan-Kan Cinema & Restaurant- independent, locally grown, not-for-profit offering food cocktails and world-class film.
- Emagine Noblesville-newly renovated theater.
Check out their website for more details, tickets, virtual viewing, films, etc.