For years, Columbus, Indiana has been praised for its illustrious architecture. And now, that architecture will be on display to the world, thanks to a new movie that was 100 percent shot in the city.
Appropriately titled “Columbus,” the film will receive a special Indianapolis premiere at the Keystone Art Cinema on Friday, September 1. Featuring actor John Cho (“Star Trek”) and actress Haley Lu Richardson (“Split”), the film is based in Columbus and features the city’s world-renowned architecture alongside a deeply intellectual storyline about family and parental relationships.
- When: Friday, September 1
- Where: Keystone Art Cinema at The Fashion Mall in Keystone
- Address: 8702 Keystone Crossing #219 in Indianapolis
- Time(s): Show times are still to be determined.
- Note: Director Kogonada will also do filmmaker Q&A’s after select premieres in Indy on Saturday, September 2.