Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) UNITED STATES and the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 years of age or older as of the date in which the contest begins.
Employees and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, of the Sponsor, Visit Indy, Inc., and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and website providers/web masters are not eligible to enter or win.
Void Where Prohibited.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Visit Indy, Inc. (“Sponsor”), located at 200 South Capitol Avenue, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46225-1063.
- Sponsor will be giving away prizes to Entrants of the Contest (“Entrants”) who submit an entry form that contains the Entrant’s email address, postal code, first name, last name, address, city, state, and gender (the “Submission”).
- Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements as set forth herein. Entrants will be disqualified if the Entrant does not comply with the Official Rules or, if in the opinion of the Sponsor, the Entrant does not comply with the Official Rules.
- Entries will only be accepted through the means provided on the Sponsor’s website, located at VisitIndy.com (“Website”).
- Entrants must complete the Submission and accept the Official Rules and conditions laid out herein.
- Only entries submitted during the Contest Period are accepted and all entries must be received by the end of the Contest Period.
- LIMITATION FOR ENTRIES: Entrants may only enter the Contest once. Entrants may not enter the Contest with multiple identities. Any person who attempts to participate under multiple identities or uses any artifice or device to accumulate entries will be disqualified.
- Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All federal, state or local taxes (if any) and all other costs and expenses associated with prize not specified herein as being awarded, are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Winners will be responsible for providing necessary personal information to the Sponsor to accomplish such requirements.
- Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its discretion.
- Sponsor does not make or is responsible or liable in any way for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Winners agree to look solely to the manufacturer of the prize for any warranty.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS OF WINNING: Winners will be selected randomly. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Submission at any time in the event it determines a Submission is offensive, inappropriate, not in keeping with the Sponsor’s image or if it determines that the Entrant has not otherwise complied with any portion of these Rules. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found tampering with the Contest. Entries will not be accepted in any other manner other than through the forms provided on the Website.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor may select an alternate Winner(s) if winner(s) fails to respond within timeframe specified or if Winner(s) fails to meet all eligibility requirements set forth herein. By participating, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of participation in the Contest, or acceptance/use of any prize. By accepting a prize, the Winners agree to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name and address (city & state) for advertising, trade or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to the Winner(s) relating to the Contest or Sponsor, and grants to Sponsor any and all rights to said use, in any media throughout the world, in perpetuity without further compensation, review, approval or notice, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may terminate the Contest or any portion thereof or decide to modify it in any manner, which it deems fair and equitable to participants if it becomes aware of any occurrence, which would materially affect the security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest. For the name of the Winners, please submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 200 South Capitol Avenue, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46225. Winners will only be disclosed after the prizes have been awarded.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, suspended, modified, or cancelled, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Official Rules, or terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the Prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the administration of the Contest or by technical or human errors which may occur in the processing of the entries. By entering, Entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Indiana without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Indiana. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Rules.
Failure of the Sponsor to enforce any provision of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.