10 New Things in Indy for WWETT 2023
The Circle City is ready to welcome you for WWETT. While you're exploring the trade show floor and discovering the latest innovations in wastewater management, you can look forward to the new ways to unwind here in Indianapolis. New attractions, breweries, and restaurants are the perfect way to experience Indy during #WWETT23. Here are ten new things to look forward to in the Circle City this February.
- The original football bowling pin game, called Fowling™ was invented at the Indy 500
- Now, head to the Circle City Industrial Complex for a round of the iconic game in the city it started.
- Located nearby in the Circle Center Mall, this watering-hole joined to Indy scene in late 2022.
- Enjoy flights of draft brews and an extensive food menu at this downtown brewery.
- In this exhibit, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum invites you to relive your favorite traditions in Indy 500 history through iconic photography, inspiring videos, and artifacts.
- Highlights include tailgating, concerts, The Command, and “Back Home Again in Indiana”.
- Tucked away in the heart of Fountain Square, you’ll find Indy’s newest restaurant - Easy Rider Diner.
- This diner blends flavors of traditional American comfort food with a burst of southwestern flair.
- Serving bright, flavorful street tacos, bowls, and salads with a beverage menu highlighted by margaritas and craft beer.
- Directly next to the Indiana Convention Center, at the corner of Illinois Street and Georgia Street.
- A mobile passport that will take you to the best breweries, distilleries, and craft beverage producers in Indianapolis.
- Visit eight locations to secure your free Indy Craft Pass t-shirt.
- Make it to every location for the ultimate craft beverage prize package.
- Cheer on the Indiana Pacers in iconic Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
- With a newly renovated interior and future home of the Bicentennial Unity Plaza, Gainbridge Fieldhouse comes alive on February 23 for the Indiana Pacers vs. Boston Celtics.