If you are a diehard Colts fan and you want a luxurious tailgating experience, you’ll want to check out our very own VIP Colts Pre-Game Tailgate.
Inside the Tailgate Party:
Tailgating doesn’t get better than this when its 90 degrees outside, step inside and enjoy the AC. Is it 70 degrees and sunny? No problem, enjoy the outdoor patio space. Yes it is football and it is Indianapolis 25 degrees at kick off is not unusual, we have you covered. Check the winter coat at coat check and enjoy the climate controlled Colts VIP Tailgate! The Colts VIP tailgate opens three hours before kickoff and closes at opening kickoff for every Colts home game.
VIP Tailgate Features:
- Premium buffet provided by Morton’s Steakhouse.
- Menu to include Morton’s Steakhouse filets, Prime Cheeseburger Sliders, Parmesan Truffle Matchstick Fries, Chili, Cornbread, and Key Lime Pie.
- Open, top-shelf cocktail bar hosted by Maker's Mark.
- Open beer and wine bars featuring bottled beer and bottled wine from Miller Coors and Heineken.
- Refreshments from Coca-Cola.
- Visits from Colts cheerleaders, former Colts players and NFL alumni.
- Climate controlled lounge seating with soft leather couches.
- Live broadcast site of ESPN 1070’s The Fan with JMV and Big Joe Staysniak from 10 am to noon.
- Pre-game HD TV coverage.
- Microsoft gaming area inside the Colts VIP tailgate that has 10+ Xbox gaming stations.
- VIP Game day parking available for $35.
- Live auction on amazing signed Indianapolis Colts memorabilia.
- Located minutes from Lucas Oil Stadium, opens three hours prior to kickoff (except for Thursday night’s game).