Admission is $12-$35, prices vary daily. Admission is $5 the first Thursday of each month, 4-8 p.m. Plan ahead and save!
Located just minutes from downtown, The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis features five floors of fun and interactive learning that have the power to transform the lives of children and families across the arts, world cultures, sciences, and humanities. For more information about the popular tourist attraction and museum voted number one in the nation by multiple outlets, please visit our website, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and enjoy our photos on Instagram.
- Run, drive, jump, putt, and play while learning how to stay happy, healthy, and safe with a mix of outdoor and indoor exhibits in Riley Children's Health Sports Legends Experience
- In the National Art Museum of Sport, celebrate sports through art with select pieces from a collection of nearly 1,000 works highlighting iconic moments and art created by the athletes themselves
- See Dale Chihuly’s 43-foot-tall Fireworks of Glass sculpture featuring over 3,200 stunning pieces of brilliant blown glass.
- Examine the lives of three 20th-century children (Anne Frank, Ruby Bridges, Ryan White) who changed the world in The Power Of Children.
- Visit a gallery that pays tribute to the men and women who helped make space exploration possible in Beyond Spaceship Earth. It includes a recreation of portions of the inside of the International Space Station (ISS); a one-of-a-kind, immersive space object experience called the Schaefer Planetarium & Space Object Theater; and an Astronaut Wall of Fame, which highlights astronauts with ties to Indiana.
- Visit with real archaeologists in National Geographic Treasures of the Earth, which examines treasures uncovered from various parts of the world including a real shipwreck in the Caribbean.
Photo opportunities include the 16-foot-tall movie prop Bumblebee, from the first Transformers movie, North America’s largest water clock, and a historic working carousel.