Indy is the #1 convention city in the U.S, and it’s the perfect host for WEC’s cutting edge education. Every programming decision MPI is making for #WEC18 is toward the goal of revitalizing you and the events you plan. From the keynotes to concurrent sessions; from the networking functions to the food, #WEC18 will be the place to recharge yourself and the experiences you design.
Meeting Professionals International (MPI) is the world’s largest global meetings and event association, with more than 18,500 members in 70 different countries.
The World Education Congress is MPI’s signature event delivering premier education, networking opportunities, and business exchanges for meeting and event professionals.
MPI WEC 2018
June 2-5, 2018
Schedule at a Glance (coming soon)
Learn more here!
Top 10 reasons not to miss #WEC18
From David Letterman’s home city:
- When Travel + Leisure and the New York Times scour the globe for the top places to travel, and name Indy one of those places, you go. And extend your stay to discover why.
- You’ll get a taste of what’s cooking in this culinary capital, “the most underrated food city in the U.S.” according to Condé Nast Traveler.
- The “#1 Airport in North America” five years running makes air travel enjoyable again.
- Unmatched connectivity, walkability, and convenience will delight your logistics-oriented mind.
- A scenic central canal, world-renowned cultural trail, and engaging civic spaces will have you saying “I never knew!”
- You’ll be able to check “zip around the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway” off your bucket list.
- More than $150 million in recent hotel upgrades and $3 billion in tourism infrastructure stand ready to roll out the red carpet.
- You’ll be among the first to preview major new developments propelling the city forward.
- The city is so welcoming and hospitable there’s a name for it – Hoosier hospitality. Superior service comes standard.
- It’s USA Today’s “#1 Convention City in the U.S.,” and you are a meeting professional.