As USA Today’s #1 Convention City in the U.S., Indy is the perfect host for MPI’s newly reimagined World Education Congress. WEC18 is a completely redesigned education and engagement program unlike anything MPI has done before. WEC18 is sure to ignite new ideas and connect you with the people you need to meet. See you in Indy!
Meeting Professionals International (MPI) is the world’s largest global meetings and event association, with more than 18,500 members in 70 different countries.
The World Education Congress is MPI’s signature event delivering premier education, networking opportunities, and business exchanges for meeting and event professionals.
MPI WEC 2018
June 2-5, 2018
Schedule at a Glance
Come Party with Indy!
Opening Night Celebration
White River State Park
Saturday, June 2, 6:30-10 pm
Multiple concert stages, a giant Ferris wheel, creative activation stations, and innovative F&B will make for an unforgettable party in the park to kick off your week at WEC. All in the heart of the city.
Wrap up an incredible week by zipping around the most famous race track in the world with professional racers, posing on Victory Podium, Kissing the Bricks like past Indy 500 winners, and more at Indy’s signature event venue. You’re sure to race home an Indy fan.
Top 10 Reasons Not to Miss #WEC18
From David Letterman’s home city:
- When Travel + Leisure and the New York Times scour the globe for the top places to travel, and name Indy one of those places, you go. And extend your stay to discover why.
- You’ll get a taste of what’s cooking in this culinary capital, “the most underrated food city in the U.S.” according to Condé Nast Traveler.
- The “#1 Airport in North America” five years running makes air travel enjoyable again.
- Unmatched connectivity, walkability, and convenience will delight your logistics-oriented mind.
- A scenic central canal, world-renowned cultural trail, and engaging civic spaces will have you saying “I never knew!”
- You’ll be able to check “zip around the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway” off your bucket list.
- More than $150 million in recent hotel upgrades and $3 billion in tourism infrastructure stand ready to roll out the red carpet.
- You’ll be among the first to preview major new developments propelling the city forward.
- The city is so welcoming and hospitable there’s a name for it – Hoosier hospitality. Superior service comes standard.
- It’s USA Today’s “#1 Convention City in the U.S.,” and you are a meeting professional.