The 11th Annual Mass Ave. Criterium is one of the longest-running urban bike races in the Midwest. The Mass Ave Crit p/b NUVO offers a high-energy urban race in Indy's vibrant cultural district, featuring the best bars and restaurants Indianapolis has to offer!
- $5,400 cash purse plus primes
- New course debut for 2019
- Unique 1K closed, flat and fast technical course with wide open lanes and spectator-lined frenzy
- Custom trophies for all categories created by local artist Terry Mitchell
- Full neutral wheel support provided by NRS & Events.
- On-time starts
- $15 "Be Our Guest" card from Cunningham Restaurant Group valid for a complimentary appetizer or dessert at any CRG establishment
- Free shower facilities available at the YMCA Athenaeum, mere feet from the race course, from 4-7:45 pm on race day.
3:30 pm - Open Air Street Yoga
4:30-10 pm - Vendor Village
4:30-10 pm - Bicycle Races (amateur & professional)