Indy Performing Arts Tour - Let Us Entertain You
In Indy, talent can be found around every corner and for every taste. From Broadway to comedy, drama, music, and nightlife, the stage is set for a great time. Let us entertain you!
- Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre – for 40 years this Actor's Equity professional theater has been serving up fun, food, and live entertainment, featuring the best of Broadway shows and musicals. The service is impeccable – the food delicious – and the shows memorable. 3 hours
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra – the renowned orchestra performs at the historic Hilbert Circle Theatre with a year-long schedule of classics, pops, contemporary, and special musical events, including the annual Yuletide Celebration. 2-3 hours
- Indiana Repertory Theatre – the shows will captivate you, from stunning dramas to uproarious comedies, performed at this historic, multi-stage venue. During the holiday, Dickens' A Christmas Carol always packs the house. 2-3 hours
- Broadway in Indianapolis – offering Broadway's best touring shows throughout the season at the Old National Centre or Clowes Memorial Hall. Recent Broadway shows have included Jersey Boys, Wicked, and Billy Elliott. 2-3 hours
- The Palladium – Michael Feinstein's acoustically perfect venue is located just north of Indy in Carmel and is part of the Center for the Performing Arts. The spectacular concert/music hall hosts a variety of national performers, orchestras and dance troupes. 2-3 hours
- The Cabaret! – cozy up for a New York-style sophisticated, intimate cabaret show inside the historic Columbia Club on Monument Circle. Enjoy dinner first and then top cabaret singers from across the nation. 1-2 hours
- The Mind Tripping Show – be amazed, bedazzled, and bewildered at this humorous, mind-bending show performed at downtown's Hilton Indianapolis. It's a unique, interactive show with tons of mind-reading fun. 1-2 hours
- Howl at the Moon – the spot for nightlife in downtown Indy, with dueling pianos, sing-alongs, and dancing in a nightclub setting. 1-2 hours
- CSz Indianapolis – fast-paced, hilarious, improvisational theatre with a sports theme appropriate for all ages. The audience is involved in a competition between two improv teams. 1-2 hours
- Slippery Noodle Inn – dine at Indiana's oldest bar (1850) and be treated to blues music all evening long. (1-2 hours)
- The Jazz Kitchen – combine an innovative menu with live jazz for an exceptional evening experience. (1-2 hours)
- Mesh on Mass – superb contemporary farm to table dining located in the Mass Ave Cultural District. (1-2 hours)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House – offering groups private lunches prior to matinee or evening performances at Indy's premier theatres. (1-2 hours)
Please contact Chris Cecil, Jr., Meetings Express Sales Manager - Domestic, Canadian, and International Tour Markets, or John Mellinger, Visitor Experience Manager/Information Specialist - Incoming Tours, for more detailed information about the venues and activities on this itinerary.