This year's theme will be "Celebrating the Hoosier Spirit."
The Indiana State Fair is held for 17 days each summer, yet it lives for generations in the memories of families who experience it together. Over 750,000 people visit the Indiana State Fair each year for family fun, rides and games, barnyard animals, goat yoga, fabulous fair food, and the Indiana Beer Wine & Spirits expo.
New this year:
- The iconic Budweiser Clydesdales.
- A Double Decker Carousel featuring two levels of beautifully handcrafted figures, completed with tigers, zebras, and giraffes.
- The Mighty Mike Show. He juggles bowling balls and sledgehammers while dressed in a 1920s-style bathing suit. He also bends horseshoes and tears decks and performs goofy dance routines.
- Backyard Brats and Brews is the perfect place to grab a cold beverage, grilled brats, and other snacks while enjoying live music and yard games.
- Animal yoga with goats, pigs, bunnies, and lambs.
Click here for accommodations options.