Indy Girlfriends Tour - Girls at Play
Ladies, it's time to leave the guys behind. Indy is perfect for a girls-only tour – intriguing cultural finds, eclectically funky neighborhoods spiced with foodie delights, and all the shopping to satisfy a closet begging for more hangers. On this tour, girls rule!
- Indianapolis Museum of Arr at Newfields – one of the nation's most visited art museums, the experience includes a new design gallery, an historic estate house and gardens, and the 100 Acres Art & Nature Park. (2-3 hours)
- Eiteljorg Museum – this stunning collection of Western and Native American art includes works by Georgia O'Keeffe, Charles Russell, Frederic Remington, and more. Superb gift shop inside (1 hour)
- Indiana Landmarks Walking Tours – tailored to your tastes, including architectural, public art, history & heritage, and neighborhood tours. (1-2 hours)
- Broad Ripple Boat Co. – experience a paddle-wheel excursion along the White River in scenic Broad Ripple, one of Indy's cultural districts. Catering and private cruises available. (1-2 hours)
- Gondola Rides – be serenaded by gondoliers along the beautiful Central Canal in downtown Indy. (30 minutes-1 hour)
- Eagle Creek Park – one of the nation's largest municipal parks, Eagle Creek Park's waterways are open for sailing, fishing, and swimming. 22 miles of trails get you close to nature. (1-3 hours)
- Rick's Boatyard Cafe – the perfect place for lunch or dinner on Eagle Creek Reservoir, with indoor and outdoor dining options. (1-2 hours)
- Fashion Mall – it is all about fashion! Check out the unique stores and designer merchandise. At Saks Fifth Avenue, groups can enjoy private beauty parties, fragrance trend presentations, and lunch or cocktail fashion shows. Multiple dining options are available within the Mall. (1-4 hours)
- Circle Centre – the perfect shopping destination to include with your downtown adventures, and featuring dining from food courts to white table cloth. (1-4 hours)
- Cultural Districts – Broad Ripple Village, Mass Avenue, and Fountain Square districts are distinctive for go-local shopping and independent dining. Each neighborhood has its own funky flare. (1-3 hours per district)
- No. 7 Salon & Spa – no better place to relax, and to glam it up than No. 7 Spa & Salon, located in a fully renovated 150-year-old school building in downtown Indy. From facials, to manicures or the perfect new hairstyle, No. 7 will make you feel like a new woman.
- Cafe Patachou – the locals' favorite for breakfast and lunch, using organic foods and a farm to table menu. (1-1.5 hours)
- Easley Winery – delightful downtown winery, with tours and tastings to please all palates. (1-1.5 hours)
- Skyline Club — the Skyline Club offers exceptional group-friendly dining from atop the 36th floor of the One America skyscraper.
- Seasons 52 – a fresh, seasonal menu in an upscale yet casual restaurant. Entrees, flatbreads, and desserts are exquisitely prepared.
- Taste Indy Food Tours – offering progressive food tours, usually with three or four dining stops, in conjunction with a guided walking tour of an Indy historic neighborhood. (3-4 hours)
- Indy Brew Bus – hop on board to visit Indy's great craft breweries. (2-3 hours)
- Plat 99 – designed to experience art, inside and out, Platt 99 is a mixology lounge at the Alexander Hotel. Contemporary furnishing, irresistable beverage concoctions and artisinal snacks.
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra – a spectacular orchestra with full-season performances at downtown's historic Hilbert Circle Theatre and in the summer, outdoors at Conner Prairie Interactive History Park. (2-3 hours)
- Mind Tripping Show — be amazed, be fascinated, be baffled at this Vegas-style show featuring mesmerizing mind-reading, illusions and plenty of laughs. National touring performers, Christian and Katalina, have wowed audiences across the nation. Private shows throughout the week may be scheduled. (2 hours)
- The Cabaret! – New York-style Cabaret lives in Indy, on Monument Circle at the Columbia Club. Featuring national and local Cabaret performers on weekends, expect stylish and intimate entertainment. (2 hours)
- Broadway Indianapolis – touring Broadway shows visit Indy regularly, performing at the historic Old National Centre and at Clowes Hall. Recent shows have included Jersey Boys and Wicked. (2.5-3 hours)
Please contact Ashley Sisson, Meetings Express Sales Manager - Domestic, Canadian, and International Tour Markets, or John Mellinger, Visitor Experience Manager/Information Specialist - Incoming Tours, for more detailed information about the venues and activities on this itinerary.