From family favorites to new and exciting sounds, the Fishers Summer Concert Series brought to you by Fishers Parks & Recreation is back with something for everyone!
Happening every Friday at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (NPD AMP), this year’s free concert series presented by IU Health Saxony proves that the NPD AMP is more than just a stage, it’s a community destination.
- June 7: B105.7 presents 80’s At The AMP with E5c4p3: The Journey Tribute Band
- June 14: The PettyBreakers
- June 21: Mike & Joe
- June 28: Spark!Fishers Concert
- July 5: Sounds of Summer: The Music of the Beach Boys
- July 12: Jennie DeVoe
- July 19: Dark Desert Eagles
- July 26: Such a Night: Recreating the Music of the Band’s Last Waltz
- August 2: The Woomblies Rock Orchestra
- August 9: A 92.3 WTTS Presents Show
- August 16: Signs of Life: The American Pink Floyd with special guest Phil Pierle
- August 23: The Travelin’ McCourys with special guest Fishers Music Works' Fishers Switch Vibe
- August 30 and 31: Fishers Blues Fest