It's here! 1971 was the first-ever Broad Ripple Art Fair (check out the historical photos below)! 50 years later, we invite you to join us and celebrate our golden anniversary! Support the arts and shop from 150+ local, regional, and national artists. The OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair is a nationally ranked, highly selective, juried art fair that benefits the Indianapolis Art Center as its largest annual fundraiser. The Indy Art Center's mission is to inspire creativity in all people. Our vision is to build an inclusively united community through art by inspiring a better, stronger, and more culturally vibrant environment for all.
Patrons can enjoy incredible one-of-a-kind art, live music curated by Indy Jazz Fest, fantastic food, Sun King Brewing beer, artist demonstrations, and interactive art activities for people of all ages! Celebrate the richness of the Indianapolis arts community with us!
- Friday, May 13 - Preview Party
- Pavel’s Global Jazz Ensemble - Dominican born pianist and composer Pavel Polanco-Safadit blends an energetic mix of Latin Jazz, classical, modern, salsa, merengue and bachata. His modern music and jazz compositions, in addition to his hi-octane Latin jazz group Direct Contact, have taken him around the world.
- Rob Dixon and the From the 317 Band - Rob Dixon is an Indianapolis-based jazz saxophonist, who has worked with renowned artists including Count Basie Orchestra, Tony Bennett, Slide Hampton, Ray Charles, the Smithsonian Master Works Jazz Orchestra, and more.
- Saturday - May 14
- Rob Dixon and the From the 317 Band
- The Doo! Band - A high energy dance band providing soulful vocals and rock solid beats, mingling tunes from disco, Motown, retro, ‘80s, ‘90s, classic rock, and current Top 40 hits.
- The Blue Side - The Blue Side band, established in 2012, features some of the finest musicians of the Indianapolis music scene. Internationally acclaimed singers Gordon Bonham (also on guitar), and Tad Robinson (also on harmonica) are joined by a group of world renowned musicians including Indy’s musical mayor Rob Dixon on saxophone, Kevin Anker on B3 organ, Kenny Phelps on drums and Reggie Bishop on keyboards.
- Sunday, May 15
- Pavel’s Global Jazz Ensemble
- Living Proof - A premier wedding and party band that has opened for legendary acts, including Morris Day & The Time, Earth Wind & Fire, KC & The Sunshine Band and Chicago. Voted Indy's best cover band by NUVO and a featured act in the 2012 Super Bowl Village!
- The Bashiri Asad Band - Bashiri Asad has come to define his sound as “IndySoul.” The “Everyday Soul Singer” will remind you that feeling what you feel, in your soul, is just fine. IndySoul is his passion, and he exudes this with every song.
- DJ: Rusty Redenbacher - After more than two decades in the Indy music scene, Rusty Redenbacher has successfully captured the hearts of a progressive arts community on the verge of national super stardom. His multiple releases with rock collectives Birdmen of Alcatraz and Lazarus, hip-hop groups The Mudkids and Tornado Alley and more have shown the local, regional, and national music scene the extreme versatility and dexterity it takes to be embraced by not only his peers but music lovers of all shapes, sizes, and cross-genre backgrounds.
VIP Weekend Experience and Preview Party: $150. All access, All weekend! (preview party on May 13, tickets for Saturday and Sunday, VIP parking pass, and VIP deck pass with complimentary food and drink.
Tickets: $10-$65; free, children 4 and under.