The Athenaeum’s purpose is to be a place where its members can nurture a sound mind and a sound body. Keep this tradition alive by experiencing all that the A offers:
- Dine in the best German (and oldest) restaurant in Indianapolis, the Rathskeller
- Enjoy the authentic Biergarten – Indy’s most popular summer gathering place
- Play in the family and community oriented fitness facility
- Celebrate life’s major milestones in the spacious lobby and theater
- Experience a variety of cultural and community events offered throughout the year
- Become a member of the Athenaeum Foundation and support the structure that supports your passion!
Our Mission: The Athenaeum preserves and enhances its historic German-American landmark to advance the Sound Mind in a Sound Body values of its founders through programming that lifts spirits and engages in diverse communities.
Facebook: Athenaeum Foundation
July 3-31, 2019
July 26-28, 2019
August 29-31, 2019
September 7, 2019
October 12, 2019