Indy is a hotspot for gamers of all abilities and ages. If while visiting, you and your littles get the urge to play, check out one of these Indianapolis gaming venues recommended for families.
- TILT Studio in Circle Centre Mall: Located on the top level of the mall, you’ll find arcade games for every age group. Favorites include the Indy 500 Challenge and the multitude of enormous crane machines. You can also try your trigger-fingers and skills in the laser tag arena.
- Punch Bowl Social: A popular hangout for Indy locals by night, by day this huge complex has it all: vintage arcade games, bowling, table games, board games, card games, private karaoke, food, and drinks.
Within the Greater Indianapolis area and just about a 20-30 minute drive northeast of downtown, your family can find two different establishments with arcades and lots of other options for fun and food. Both of these venues offer deals and coupons on their websites, so make sure to check there before picking a destination.
- Main Event: Here you’ll find bowling, laser tag, billiards, virtual reality, tons of arcade games for all ages, food, and drinks.
- Dave and Busters: Video games for all ages, virtual reality, a full menu, drinks, and plenty of screens to watch your favorite games make this location fun for the whole family.
- Incrediplex: Just a 20 minute drive east of downtown, you’ll find this enormous indoor entertainment complex filled with over 85 arcade games, laser tag, billiards, darts, bowling, inflatables, a rock wall, an obstacle course, sports fields and courts, food, and drinks.
If your group is looking for adult gaming of any kind, then you’ll want to check out this guide to help you narrow the field. Game on.