We all know that pictures tell stories, and there is not a better platform for sharing these stories than Instagram. One of my favorite parts about my role at Visit Indy is discovering these storytellers and curating their content. Since starting at Visit Indy in May of 2019, I have come across countless - and I truly mean countless - epic captures of our beautiful city.
If a picture tells a thousand words, here's my 10,000 word summary of the Indy seen by 2019.
1. New Floral Sculpture, Studio Drift, Welcomes Guests at Newfields
2. Monument Circle As the Perfect Subject for Stunning Sunsets
3. Simon Pagenaud Wins the 103rd Running of Indy 500
4. Indy Welcomes All with Indy Pride
5. Tens of Thousands of Visitors Come for the Indiana State Fair
6. Another Season in Blue with the Indianapolis Colts
7. Perfect Cycling Weather Along the Monon Trail
8. Drink Up, Check In, Get Rewards with the Indy Craft Pass
9. Indy Salutes Hoosier Veterans with Nightly Shining A Light
10. Coming Home to the Holidays Has Never Been Better at the Indianapolis International Airport.