This January, experience a winter woodland dinner on the farm!
Come explore the fruits of the forest and field at Traders Point Creamery with our special 3-course prix fixe menu! Our chefs have crafted a customized menu at a special price, offered nightly in addition to our regular dinner menu, to remind you just how much there is to savor from the winter season. Dine in the rustic warmth of our restored 1860s barn in the glow of candlelight.
Cocktail pairing included to complement the menu!
- Creamy farm chicken & sorghum soup with mirepoix
- Roasted brussel caesar, pumpernickel crouton, shaved Sheet’s Creek cheddar, pickled egg dressing
- Bison Short Rib: mashed sun chokes with seeds, matignon, hibiscus jus
- Wild Boar Chop: smoked chop, mushroom & belly dressing, grilled turnips, pine bud syrup
- White Fish: crab cake, creamed swiss chard, preserved apple salsa verde
- Pheasant: white bean cassoulet, confit leg & carrot, pistou
- Wild Rice Pudding: sweet potato custard, cranberry, bay leaf caramel
- Paw Paw & Chestnut Pound Cake: vanilla ice cream, strawberry-dandelion preserve