Museum by Moonlight is exclusively for adults of all ages (21 and older). Explore five floors of new and classic exhibits, enjoy a cash-bar, and refuel with free food samples from restaurants like The Melting Pot, Buca di Beppo, Insomnia Cookies, and more! Here are more reasons you won’t want to miss this year’s Museum by Moonlight:
- Get your head in the game with some of your favorite sports teams! Riley Children’s Health Sports Legends Experience is on its way, and we’re giving guests a sneak peek in our mini-sports camp! Participate in activities created by the Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, Indy Fuel, Indianapolis Indians, and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Take a ride down The Chocolate Slide! The 47-foot slide, themed like a river of chocolate, will send guests whirling through a Wonka-inspired wonderland from Level 2 to Level 1.
- Dinosphere® is the place to be for a silent-disco among the dinos. Grab a pair of headphones and feel the beat!
- Get in the act beneath the Big Top! Our newest exhibit, Circus—Starring YOU!, just opened and we challenge you to walk a virtual tightrope, balance on a rolla bolla, and clown-around with costumes, jokes, juggling, and more!
- Play giant-sized games like Jenga and Yahtzee in the reinvented Dow AgroSciences ScienceWorks exhibit.
- Step into the International Space Station (ISS) in Beyond Spaceship Earth and catch a show about Gus Grissom and the Liberty Bell 7.
- Find the face-painters to help turn you into a beauty or a beast before midnight, then go ‘round and ‘round on a piece of local history—the Carousel, which turns 100-years-old this year!
- Share the love on social media with #MuseumByMoonlight, and get a chance to be featured on our own social media channels!
Cost: $75-$85. For ages 21 and up.