The Athenaeum’s purpose is to be a place where its members can nurture a sound mind and a sound body. Keep this tradition alive by experiencing all that the A offers:
- Dine in the best German (and oldest) restaurant in Indianapolis, the Rathskeller
- Enjoy the authentic Biergarten – Indy’s most popular summer gathering place
- Play in the family and community oriented fitness facility
- Celebrate life’s major milestones in the spacious lobby and theater
- Experience a variety of cultural and community events offered throughout the year
- Become a member of the Athenaeum Foundation and support the structure that supports your passion!
Our Mission: The Athenaeum preserves and enhances its historic German-American landmark to advance the Sound Mind in a Sound Body values of its founders through programming that lifts spirits and engages in diverse communities.
July 9, 2015
August 1, 2015
October 3, 2015
October 10, 2015
December 5, 2015
June 6-11, 2016